This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
Corporate Service Manager
- Must be 18 years or older at course commencement.
- Students must have completed Australian Year 12 or equivalent; or have completed Certificate IV in Leadership and Management or relevant qualification
- Provide English language skills either by:
- Evidence of English tests e.g. IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
- Minimum of two (2) years study at an AQF level 4 or higher
completed in Australia.
- Senior secondary certificate of Education completed in
A pre-enrolment assessment will be conducted to determine your current competency, LLN Skills, and/or vocational experience, as well as your expectations from this course, and to identify any support you may need.
Total number of units = 12
4 core units plus,
8 elective units
|Code||Unit Of Competence|
|BSBLDR502||Lead and manage effective workplace relationships (core)|
|BSBWOR502||Lead and manage team effectiveness (core)|
|BSBMGT517||Manage operational plan (core)|
|BSBLDR511||Develop and use emotional intelligence (core)|
|BSBCUS501||Manage quality customer service (elective)|
|BSBDIV601||Develop & Implement diversity policy (elective)|
|BSBADM502||Manage meetings (elective)|
|BSBMGT502||Manage people performance (elective)|
|BSBHRM405||Support the recruitment,selection and induction of staff (elective)|
|BSBPMG522||Undertake project work (elective)|
|BSBWRK520||Manage employee relations (elective)|
|BSBRSK501||Manage risk (elective)|
Assessments for this course have been designed for classroom-based face-to-face face delivery and assessment. Assessments will include a range of assessment tasks such as:
- Project work
- Case studies
- Written tests
- Oral tests
- Knowledge tests
- Multiple choice questions
- Group & individual submissions