- Step 1 Choose a course and read the pre enrolment information on the website carefully for all entry requirements and other important information. You are encouraged to read the student handbook that can be downloaded from our website.
- Step 2 Please complete the Application Form from our website. It is important that you complete all the relevant sections of the application form accurately.
- Step 3 You are required to attach certified copies of any certificates, academic transcripts or results notices that show you meet the entry requirements of your selected course. Please also attach – ‘A copy of your current passport’.
- Step 4 Return the completed Application Form and the necessary documents to one of the following:
In Person: Level 1, 169 Wellington Rd, East Brisbane QLD 4169 Australia
Email: [email protected]
- Step 5 You will receive an initial skills assessment to check if the chosen course is suitable to your career pathway based on your prior skills and education.
- Step 6 If your application is successful and once your initial skill assessment is approved, you will receive an International Student Agreement that includes a Letter of Offer (within three working days) and other important enrolment information The international student contract should be signed by you (the student) and returned to the college by the above methods with the first instalment payment mentioned in the contract.
- Step 7 After receiving the accepted International Student Agreement, we will issue a electronic confirmation of enrolment (eCOE), you are then eligible to apply for a student visa. The eCOE can be used to support your application for your visa.